We are a technology-led digital agency specialising in deploying Open Source web solutions, delivered in an agile project management environment. We adopt 'Scrum' methodology as a means of ensuring total project transparency between all departments. This allows for faster and more collaborative design and development internally and with the client.
We are heavily immersed in cloud-based management tools – this ensures complete transparency with the client with respect to hours spent, feature prioritisation & communication.
We work with the client initially in a consultative or business development capacity, to best understand their business model, company goals and processes. This allows us to establish key aims for the project with the client, against which the success of the project can be measured.
The web is a changing environment and our ideal customer relationship will most-often begin with a project, but continues long-term and evolves as their needs and business grow. We have a number of very happy clients we have served for many years.
Our Project Management Process
Research & analysis
- in-depth meeting with client
- establish business objectives
- segment audience into user groups
- obtain assets
- specify deliverables, stakeholders, timeline, expectations
- project scope document for signoff by client
- establish metrics by which to measure success of project against business objectives
- quality assurance
- produce information architecture
- iterative process of wireframing, HTML prototypes
- establish design rules, brand guidelines, typography
- assess user interface and user experience aims
- obtain feedback from client
- agile process encourages change and flow
- constant client feedback through iterations with regular deliverables
- documentation of code
- testing: unit testing, user experience testing, acceptance testing
- problem reports which identify bugs which must be fixed
- system enhancement requests "now I'm seeing this I'd like to suggest that we add this feature too".
- access to 3B's online knowledgebase
- custom guides for each client - text, images, screencast videos as appropriate
- face-to-face training
- best practice
- 50+ "pre flight checks" prior to launch (security, SEO, speed optimisation etc)
- SEO submissions to search engines (automated sitemaps etc)
- assist client with press releases
- case study for open source community
- universal praise!
Maintenance & support
- ongoing access to knowledgebase and support portal - online, email, phone support
- security updates to web software
- managing changes in underlying structures and or standards (e.g. a new operating system, platform or regulation such as GDPR)
Please note that we do not and will not outsource any of the effort involved in any design or development project.
When you use our support portal, or call the office here in London, you will be dealing with the designers, developers and project managers directly involved with your project.